1. Dewey (1916) viewed education as the ''continuous reconstruction or reorganization of experience which adds to the meaning of experience, and which improve the potential to direct course of subsequent expertise.
two. Yoloye (1980) define education as weapon for combating ignorance, poverty and illness: as a bridge amongst confusion and comprehension, As dam for concerning man's shop of civilization, as a rocket for transporting man from a state of intellectual subservience to a state of intellectual sovereignty.
three. Fafunwa (1980) described education as a process of transmitting culture in terms of continuity and development and for dissemination information either to make certain social manage or to guarantee rational direction of society
4. Longman Dictionary of modern English define education as the understanding and ability that you acquire from becoming taught.
5. Walter define eduction as the development of the physical mental and spiritual capacities of the individual to allow him grow accordingly and to be of service to his men and women.
6 R.S peter also define Education as all round development of a particular person physically,intellectual,morally,spiritually.
7. E.B Castle define education as what happen to us from the day we were born to the day we die.
8.Farrant (1964) believed that education is acceptable member community
9. Durkheim sees education as socialization aggregate of all processes by which a kid or young aduly develops the abilities, attitudes and other form of behaviour which are of good value of society which he lives
Rating: 910109 Votes