This is info on University of Nigeria Nsukka Ikere Post UTME Reduce-Off Mark, UTME Cut-off Mark and common admission needs.
Candidates who have observed their UTME final results and who chose ,University of Nigeria Nsukka Ikere for the 2013/2014 JAMB UTME are hereby informed of University of Nigeria Nsukka Ikere, Cut-off Mark, Post-UTME Reduce-Off Mark & other Admission Needs in this quick post.
University of Nigeria Nsukka Ikere, Post-UTME Cut-Off Marks & Admissions Needs For 2013/2014 Session?
University of Nigeria Nsukka Ikere,Nsukka Requirement for Admission through UTME � 100 level
1. Minimum of Credit passes in Five (five) subjects such as English Language at the SSCE, GCE O扡evel and any other equivalent examinations at two sittings.
two. UTME score of at least 180 for all programmes.
3. Candidates need to make Nsukka as their 1st and/or 2nd selection to qualify to create the Post-UTME Screening Test.
4. Final choice will be based on the candidate抯 average scores from the UTME and Post-UTME screening Tests.
5. Application is also accepted from
men and women candidates who DID NOT
Select THEM AS Decision IN JAMB,
but scored up to 180 and are willing
to pay for a alter of school type
six. The price of the post UTME type is
N2,500 (two thousand five hundred
naira only). Sale of type closes
August 30th, 2013.
University of Nigeria Nsukka Ikere, Nsukka Admission by means of Direct Entry -200 Level
1. Minimum of credit passes in 5 (5) subjects which includes English Language at SSCE, GCE O扡evel or eqNsukkavalent qualification at not a lot more than two sittings.
2. Have to possess an HND, OND or NCE in the relevant programme to be undertaken in Nsukka.
three. An acceptable score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. Final choice is a combination of candidate抯 certificates and the direct entry screening result.
Rating: 910109 Votes